TORNATEC operates as solution and system partner in the field of customized drive and automation technology.
Our objective according to the motto „We develop Technical Partnerships” is to bring customers and suppliers of technical solutions in direct contact. For this purpose we can count on our large international industry network.
A further company focus is set on technical sales of products and solutions in the field of drive and automation technology incl. the acquisition of sales agencies for such or other industrial goods. This includes software products.
With our team TAS-TEC (Test and Automation System Technology) we advise our customers on all aspects of customized test systems for e.g. electric motors, pumps and blowers.
The founder and acting partner is a graduate physics engineer (Dipl.Phys.Ing.) who can look back at a long-time and very effective activity as project and sales engineer for customer specific automation and test systems. He has a profound knowledge and experience regarding technical and commercial project business.
Due to this solution-oriented worldwide activity requiring a strong cooperation with customers as well as suppliers a large global business network was built up.
Our customers belonging to this field of activity are:
- industry and commerce, producers and repair shops
- universities and R&D institutes
- planning and engineering offices
We also offer our competence as consulting services. This includes:
- technical concept study and creation of specification documents
- identification of suitable partners and support of your purchase department placing inquiries
- assistance of techno-commercial negotiations and support during project implementation
Our mission is oriented to certain principles. We want:
- an open, honest and trustful interaction with all of our partners
- to listen to
- to inform specifically and ask targeted questions
- to define clear tasks
- to appoint weak points and challenges
- to react to critical comments
- to develop technical and economical solutions
- to convince through quality and sustainability
- to assume responsibility
- to continously develop our skills further
- satisfied partners to secure our long-term success